RTPV Ltd (“Inadash”, we or us) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
SCOPE OF POLICY
- Inadash mobile application software (App) available on our website Inadash.com (Site), once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (Device).
- Inadash.com as the website (site) and/or any other website owned and/or controlled by Inadash.
- Any of the services accessible through the Websites and/or App’s (Services) that are available on the Site or other sites of ours (Services Sites).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018, the data controller is RTPV Ltd, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 10949369 and whose registered office is at Level 39, One Canada Square, London, E14 5AB, United Kingdom.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (Submitted information): You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Site and the Services Sites (together our Sites), or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). This includes information you provide when you register to use the Site, download or register an App, subscribe to any of our Services, search for an App or Service, share data via an App's social media functions and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our Sites. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address, mobile telephone number and location information, the Device's phone number, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit one of our Sites or use one of our Apps we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device's IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device's wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use and time zone setting;
- information stored on your Device, including contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content and check ins;
- details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of our Sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Location information. We may also use GPS technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you to contact you, enable you to log into our App and Sites and use our Services.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with anonymous aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Providing our services to you and fulfilling your requests
- Providing you with the information, products and services you request from us
- Administering promotions or competitions that you enter with us
- Allowing you to participate in our interactive features when you choose to do so.
Marketing and advertising
- Providing you and others with information about goods and services that we and selected third parties offer that may interest you or them, which may be based on inferences about your or their likely interests based on your activity on websites operated by us or third parties.
- Customising or enhancing your experience of our services, which may use inferences about your likely interests based on your activity on websites operated by us or third parties.
- Delivering relevant advertising to you on websites operated by us or third parties or in direct communications from us, which may use inferences about your likely interests based on your activity on websites operated by us or third parties.
- Measuring and understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others.
Service improvement and account management
- Ensuring that our content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- Administering our websites and apps and for internal business administration (for example, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes).
- Protecting our interests and those of third parties and as part of our efforts to keep our services safe and secure.
- Managing and operating your account with us.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Inadash, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to:
- protect the rights, property or safety of Inadash, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Legal basis for processing your data
Our legal basis for processing your personal information for the purposes described above will typically be one of the followings:
You have consented to us using your personal information for this purpose (for example, when you create an account with us, agree to receive marketing emails from us or create an alert). You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the information from your account or updating your marketing preferences.
- Legitimate interests
It is in our legitimate interests to use your personal information to operate, improve and promote our services (for example, when we customise your experience of our services or use your information for analytics purposes) and to protect our business. Sometimes, we may process your personal information when it is in the legitimate interests of another company, such as another company belonging to RTPV Ltd.
- Legal obligations
It is necessary for us to use your personal information for us to comply with a legal obligation.
Where We store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using Secured Sockets Layer technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and store personal data on your Device using application data caches and browser web storage (including HTML 5) and other technology.
Certain Services include social networking, chat room or forum features. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 2018 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. If you wish to access information held about you, please contact us at email@example.com.